Tuesday, April 28, 2009

big shoes to fill


Drew 5 months -
he is sitting on his own now !
what a blessing he has been to have in our lives. every day he does something new that just amazes me.
every time that someone eats around him he thinks "were is mine". needless to say he has been tasting many new things lately. one thing that he loves is tomato's just like his cousin Seth. I can only hope that my Drew grows into such a loving smart boy as his wonderful cousin Seth. i guess we will just have to wait and see.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

he is just too cute! My girls have a hard time sitting because they are too on the go! :) Can't wait to see him again!

Katie said...

Hey Brandi!! I like your blog. Haven't been on mine for awhile so this was a good excuse to maybe update mine...haven't since Christmas!!

Michelle and Jared said...

Brandi, Drew is so stinkin cute! you all are, I'm sure you knew that already :) I love the blog

Bobby Jo said...

Your blog looks great. Can't wait to see this little guy again in a couple of weeks. We sure do love him! Give him a big hug and kiss from us!